1 (edited by mugao-em 05/17/2018 01:46:25 pm)

Topic: Aged Customer Analysis vs Customer Balance (Same Period)

Hello, I am analyzing our aged customer analysis report for January 2018 and the balance is correct, however there are several fully allocated transactions appearing in the report. secondly, the payments made in January are appearing in the 30 days column.

e.g sales invoice date: Date: 01/18/2018 will show the balance in the current column while it has been paid in full in the same period.
its payment is dated 01/25/2018 of the full amount is showing on the 1-30 Days-- this payment is fully allocated.

the report date is 01/31/2018.

The Customer Balances report is appearing correctly.
My question is is there a parameter i need to set or profile, so that the aged only shows unallocated amount as per the date of Report?
we're using version 2.4.3

Thank you in advance.

Re: Aged Customer Analysis vs Customer Balance (Same Period)

FA 2.4.3 was released on 2017-11-10. Since then there have been several updates and it is possible that one or more of them may fix your issue even if it is not the repXXX file itself but it's dependencies.

The Aged Customer Analysis report is in reporting/rep102.php.

The said report file was last changed on 2017-03-18 and hence look for the functions and includes it uses and see if any changes in them would fix your issue.

Thank you  Apmuthu for your reply.
I downloaded version 2.4.4 and did the same tests using the sample data, below are my concerns on the Aged Customer Analysis.

1. Payments are shown as positive, this should be negative like in the customer balance report, so that the total column per transaction is correct. Summing up the Total column implies a wrong balance.
2. The Total Balance column is wrong for transactions which have already been paid. e.g for invoice #002/2017 should be 0.00 but it shows 300.
3. If a payment is made in say June 2017 and applied to an invoice of May 2017, The Aged Customer Analysis of May 2017, will not show that invoce if you select 'Show Also Allocated =No".

Kindly help if i am missing a step or set up.

Mugao.

@joe: any ideas / verification?

@joe/@janusz - Any further investigation for this issue  ?

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

6 (edited by lawmaina78 01/06/2020 12:55:20 am)

Any update on this? I am also experiencing a similar thing on my demo app, invoices already paid for are not showing 0.00 balance.

I am using version 2.4.7