Topic: Importing inventory items using CSV

Hello there. Thank you for this great application that is really amazing. I have a challenge, which I need some assistance with. I have installed the extension that handles importing using CSV and followed the instructions to the letter.

The challenge am encountering is... after submitting the CSV file on clicking the button import CSV file, nothing occurs... am just redirected to the same window where I was before. On checking to see if the items have been added, there is no addition of any item that was listed in the CSV.

What could be causing this situation and what could be the remedy?

Thank you team for this great resource.

Re: Importing inventory items using CSV

State version of Apache/PHP/MySQL/Platform/FA.
Check apache and FA error logs.
Turn on debug if necessary in the config.php file.

Hi i have the same issues in version 2.4.7  if i click the extension get internal server error

I did installing CSV import extension and also activated, but Option Items & Inventory => Maintenance => Import CSV Items was not showing on Application, can anyone please address why,

alternatively, i tired import from php admin, but for Stock_id, its automatically adding space at the end.
this makes unable to udpate item from application.

5 (edited by poncho1234 09/30/2020 04:47:29 pm)

Access?
Setup>>Access Setup - select your role and check permission for extension, save role then log out - login

Activate? Need to for all companies

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/