Topic: Check entered data and save document

Hello team. I am having a challenge and hope that it can be resolved. I have successfully created a sales order. However at the stage of Delivery against sales Order, once I proceed to Process Dispatch, am greeted with "Check entered data and save document"

Where am I going wrong or which stage am I missing?

Thank you.

Re: Check entered data and save document

Any one willing to assist here?

sad sad

It is not an error message but a small suggestion about function of Process Dispatch button.
It can be disabled by untick the Show hints for new users: field in Preference

Phuong

Thanks for the response @notrinos. I have disabled them, however there is no progress after this stage. Am still on the same page.

Set $go_debug to 2 in config.php then see what error message will say

Phuong

This might have something to do with missing exchange rates if other currencies are involved or a duplicate reference is used.

After setting $go_debug to 2, I have got this error

DATABASE ERROR : Cannot save trans tax details
error code : 1364
error message : Field 'id' doesn't have a default value
sql that failed was : INSERT INTO 0_trans_tax_details (trans_type, trans_no, tran_date, tax_type_id, rate, ex_rate, included_in_price, net_amount, amount, memo, reg_type) VALUES ('13','19','2019-10-03',1,0,1,0,'210000','0','012/2019',NULL)

There is no Field id in the above statement. Only the Field tax_type_id is there.

The said error occurs in the function add_trans_tax_details() defined in gl/includes/db/gl_db_trans.inc. Hence check the whole of the Sales Order cart for any missing / improper data. Also check the value of $tax_id and see if it is properly related record with some valid value for the field tax_type_id in the Tax Setup.

Login to PhpMyadmin then check if the column id in table 0_trans_tax_details has property AUTO_INCREMENT or not ?
It should be AUTO_INCREMENT by default.

Phuong

Thanks for the suggestions @notrinos and @apmuthu. Let me look closely. Then will revert back.

Thanks for the solutions and suggestions. @Notrinos, your solution was spot on. The field "id" never had auto increment flag enabled. Once I enabled it, all went through seamless. Thank you for the support in resolving this.

How many users can Front Accounting take concurrently? Coz I plan to deploy it in about 5 outlets. The challenge I observed, is if we are all on the same form e.g Sales Order and we have both opened it at the same time, on clicking place order, it reports duplicate records.

Have you ever encountered a situation like this?

Once again thank you @notrinos and @apmuthu for the support rendered.

The problem is that when same window is opened at two different computers then the next available reference is picked by the system which is same for both users.

Whoever lucky to process earlier will be through but later will see this message due to same reference usage.

In order to overcome this you need to do some changes is core references.inc

The function is_new_reference() shall be customized to return the newest reference irrespective of reference number on the form being picked by system

www.boxygen.pk

Which chart of accounts did you start from that failed to have the auto_increment flag on to begin with?