Topic: Website Transfer.

Hello Guys,

We had to transfer the Website to a new Webhost due to outrageous price increase.

This transfer is now done. Hopefully without too much problems.

I can understand that there might be some missing posts. In that case forgive us and try to enter them again.

In a couple of months we will try to release a 2.5 Alpha. Included will be a Human Resource Planning (HRM or Payroll) that has been developed by @notrinos. It will have a few changes to adapt to the core of FA.

There will also be some improvements on the themes. We will implement a poll, with the various new themes presented by some developers.

/Joe

Re: Website Transfer.

2.5 Alpha is anxiously awaited.

www.boxygen.pk

@Joe, I hope 2.5 Alpha will also incorporate the Dashboard widgets developed by @notrinos?

www.boxygen.pk

Sure, it was my plan too. A little more interactive perhaps.

/Joe

Remember this critical bug which can't be fixed in 2.4
https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=7691

Phuong

@Joe if you create a separate repo for development  and provide access to other developers who are active in fa  development.  It would be more productive and more time saving for us  to merge our changes into the core. The final version  you can test and release it to community benefit

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

I will talk to Janusz about this. He will give his comment here later.

Joe

Anyone who wants to follow FA 2.5 can use the unstable branch to fork and work on. We already have a PHP 7 branch that is stuck at 2017-11-06.