Topic: Bank reconciliation statement or summary

Could somebody please help me if there is bank reconciliation summary, showing outstanding check or unpresented check balancing GL back to the bank ending balance?
Thank you.

Lea

Re: Bank reconciliation statement or summary

The reconcile bank account function (under banking and general ledger) shows outstanding transactions. If you enter the ending balance from the bank statement, it will show the difference for reconciliation.

Please clarify if you are looking for something else.

Thank you for your response. I think I am looking for the bank reconciiation statement report, I would expect to see this under "reports". This report shows summary of bank recon report, first line should start  "bank balance - reconciling against GL balance, the difference should explain if it is still" outstanding balance/unpresented checks or undeposited checks.

I still could not see the summary reports for bank recon.

Are you looking at "Banking Reports" -> "Bank Statement w/Reconcile" ???

yes, that is where I was looking.

From what I can see in my accounting system, the reconciliation report doesn't seem to reflect the reconciliation data. However, you can go back into the reconciliation function and select a previous reconciliation date to see the beginning and ending balance and what was included on that statement.

... not that that helps you any, with your report. I think the report is broken, unless I am just misunderstanding it.