Topic: Journal Entry Date, Date Picker, Lines add not working

Hi,
I am using Frontaccounting version 2.4.2

Journal Entry is not working. Suddenly the date that should be updated automatically to current date is not working. Like today is 19th but journal date, document date, event date all are showing 16th and it is happening from 17th.

Even when I click on the date picker to change the date to current date it is not showing on.

When I try to add item it also does not work.

Though in all other places date is up to date, date picker is working and everything is fine. Only journal entry it is happening.

I have tried clearing browser cache, different browser, different pc/laptop, different wi-fi zone same thing is happening.

* I noticed one thing yesterday that the fiscal year was 2018 (Jan-Dec) which I now changed to 2019 (Jan-Dec). But problem still exist

***But only when I use cell phone with data network it is working correctly.
But when I do the data hot spot on and connect pc/laptop to this data network again it is not working. This is weird.

I do not know. Have anyone faced this problem before. Already 3 days gone problem remains same.
Need urgent help.

**I have same version of the software on the same hosting server with another account which is running smoothly. there I do not see any problem

Thanks in advance

Re: Journal Entry Date, Date Picker, Lines add not working

Preferences - Remember last document date: is it checked?

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

poncho1234 wrote:

Preferences - Remember last document date: is it checked?

No

Whats your timezone in config.php
Doe this match the timezone date/time on pc/laptop?

Do you have debug turned on? Any warnings/errors?

Anything in the error log?

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

Timezine is ok.  I will check the error log and let u know