Topic: Easiest way to enter items with sizes

I am new to inventory programs please help.
We are a clothing company most of our over 1000 products have sizes  such as s m l xl etc some have sizes from 28 to 46 . As i understand it this system requires me to input each style /size per line so it would look like
sku        qty
hat01-s    1
hat01-m    3
hat01-l    2

this may work  for inventory but is cumbersome for small orders that include all sizes per each style in different quantities.
Is there  a way of inputing a customer order like this ?
sku        s    m    l    x
hat01    2    1    7    3

or bringing up all sizes of a style with one click instead of cherry picking each size at a time. You can see how diffcult this would be with items that have sizes from 28 to 46

Re: Easiest way to enter items with sizes

No, as per your first table only if you want to manage your inventory.

Would Sales -> Template Invoice ease your workload?

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

I'm not sure how to customze the invoice. Is there a help file or video help on this

Create a separate independent form that suits your need and then submit it as separate entities into the standard FA Form. A sort of POS to dovetail into your FA.

ajs wrote:

I'm not sure how to customze the invoice. Is there a help file or video help on this

Please post in the relevant forum.

I'm not aware of any video's, there are numourous posts about modifying invoices in the reporting forum; have a read, rename original files, backup etc.

For the format of invoices and the other documents have a look at reporting/includes/header2.php, you may also want to research tcpdf.

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/