Topic: Some Approving Text in footer (All Pages)

hey,

can you please help for this i am trying to insert some text in footer that must be appears in all generated reports footers such as

"this is electronic generated report and approved by approving officer" after the text small signature image shown

how can i do that;?

Re: Some Approving Text in footer (All Pages)

core/reporting/includes/doctext.inc sets Footer for various documents.

reporting/includes/header2.inc inserts the Footer into the page.

So experiment with putting the text and image into doctext.inc for document specific text or header2.inc for all documents.  You may need to change the amount of space allocated for the Footer, thus shortening the number of lines that are displayed on a page.

Refer the Wiki under the Report Signature para.

I have already seen this but I want to add to all reporting pages so can you help me around line number where I need to place this.

If this info is for all customers - add signature in the file reporting/includes/header2.inc

This will apply for all reports that use the header2.inc file if the "if" statement is removed in the succeeding bulleted point.

let me check

and for your information:

when i generate any report its giving me error

The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in file: /home.../reporting/includes/tcpdf.php at line 4693
count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in file: /home.../reporting/includes/fpdi/fpdi.php at line 489

This has been fixed a few weeks ago for PHP 7.x users. Upgrade to FA 2.4.5 or use the appropriate commits for fixing it.

can you please pass me only change files...

See the release post for changed files.

apmuthu wrote:

If this info is for all customers - add signature in the file reporting/includes/header2.inc

This will apply for all reports that use the header2.inc file if the "if" statement is removed in the succeeding bulleted point.

hey thank for the release comment.

well this thing is not work for me i have place this code at header2.inc at the last line like this

$rep->NewLine(1);
$rep->TextCol(1,4, "THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED REPORT AND NOT NEED TO APPROVED - ", -2);

OR

$rep->NewLine(1);
$rep->TextCol(1,4, "THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED REPORT AND NOT NEED TO APPROVED - ", -2);  $logo = company_path() . "/images/" . $this->company['coy_logo'];

OR

$rep->NewLine(1);
$rep->TextCol(1,4, "THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED REPORT AND NOT NEED TO APPROVED - ", -2);  $logo = company_path() . "/images/mini-logo.png";

not work for me, i want to place this thing at the end of page like as footer and i am not found any footer page ...
tell me what can i do?

I trust the attachment will speak for itself.

Post's attachments

Report_with_Custom_Footer.png 139.1 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

yes i know this thing need to adjust all pages i think so and we do it but the problem is

can we place this thing at the bottom of the page i have attached a screenshot for you (your pic addition)

https://ibb.co/PFvLrCy

or is it possible that we can place the code in one file like footer.inc or etc which is linked with all pages so in future we change one file that applies to all pages

second, take the lookup the LOGO code

regards

Post's attachments

Report-with-Custom-Footer_Bottom.png 177.1 kb, 1 downloads since 2018-12-08 

Study the use of the $Footer array in reporting/includes/doctext.inc.

At the end of the reporting/includes/doctext.inc file, the following was added to get the output attached:

$Footer[] = "THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED REPORT AND NO SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED";
Post's attachments

Report-with-Custom-Footer_End.png 122.2 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

hey, i have check out this thing well can you tell me this addition i mean DOCTEXT.INC file linked with sales invoice or other rep files because after this i am not seen this at trial balance / balance sheet / etc

or i need to add this every rep file ?

Generally the doctext.inc change is sufficient for all reports.

but this thing is not encounter at trial balance / balance sheet / and profit and loss account.

Hello @apmuthu,

Thank you for the above contribution.
I have done the above and I still have some issues.
I need extra space between the company legal statement and this text. moreso, how can I make it to  be like this

_____________________                                                                                                           ____________________
For: XYZ Company                                                                                                                     Customer Sign

Only on the invoice.
Looking forward to your response

Thanks in advance

Popsicles12