Topic: Order Status List - OPEN only

I can't find a report to ONLY show my currently open orders.   The report for Order Status Listing shows every single order for the time frame selected, whether open or delivered. 

The Sales Order Inquiry screen isn't usable for two reason - it only shows 10 records at a time and it doesn't show any order detail.

Is the report I need somewhere and I am just missing it?

Re: Order Status List - OPEN only

What theme are you using?
The pagination font color is white, try pressing Ctrl + A and see what shows up

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

It's not the pagination that I am really worried about.   That view still doesn't show product info for the orders.

It's the report of ONLY open orders that I need to find.

To see undelivered orders, try "Sales->Delivery against Sales Orders".  To see detail for a given order, click on the order number.

To see more than 10, click on Preferences and set Query Page size.

For a report, you made need to create a report extension, which is not difficult to do, by copying an existing report and modifying it to your liking.   I had to create a "Deliveries Picklist" report for my purpose.

Ok, I'll try those suggestions, thanks!

Ohh... I didn't realize this until now - selecting "yes" for Back Orders only does exactly what I need.

To me, backorders have always been Orders that I ship some of the product, but not all of the product.