Topic: Return of goods after sales

How we can take goods back from customer after selling of 1 week.
1) item is good in condition and inventory to raised and cash to be return to customer.
2) item is totally dead so new item to be given to customer without new purchase invoice.
3) item is reparable and move to maintenance but customer is facilitated with a new produvt.

Kindly let me know how I can handle these scenarios in FA.

Re: Return of goods after sales

Sales credit is the right way to do here. You need to credit the customer returned goods and deallocate the payment and then create new order, delivery and invoice for the new items.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Maybe I’m a bit confused but could someone give me an example of how to do this. I credited the customer with a credit note but didn’t understand what deallocating the payment looks like. What happens if the return is going back to stock. Could I please get a better description of the whole return process. Thanks and sorry for my lack of understanding this.

First of all you need to know the procedure.  As you are crediting an invoice, you need to start from that invoice and credit the respective item it's stock ( from customer transaction inquiry  filter the type to show sales invoice.  From there you  can the credit this invoice icon. With help of it. You can credit that invoice..

While crediting the invoice you can choose thw item returned to stock if the items are ok.
And regarding payment. If you credit from invoice that will automatically change the customer payment and allocate the credit note with that.

Or you can reallocate it manually  from customer allocations page.

Hope this explains to your problem

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

5 (edited by baxterdmutt 04/19/2022 05:13:07 pm)

No. That didn’t help. This is what I tried:
->Sales inquiry
Find the order and click the edit icon (the pen)
->in the invoice click “cancel order”
System then refuses saying the invoice has been paid.

So what am I doing wrong?

You have made payment for it. So goto the customer allocations with respective payment transaction no. And unallocate the invoice  and do it again. It will work for you.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes