Topic: REQUIRE SOME MODIFICATION IF POSSIBLE

HEY,
i visited your webpage many times and check your FRONT ACCOUNTING DEMOS & also install in our website. its working great and useful for use but can you change some things or what should i do for these requirements;

1. Need a addition of custom field in supplier / debtors / customer / etc details or form page.
2. can any module is here that this front accounting works for school like, the customer replaced by students or vendors replace by teachers and these are supported custom field modules.
3. Is any chances that invoices are generated in three columns in a page means one columns for students, one for bank and one for staff.
4. what about changes of theme, can we build a new theme as we want to changes each and every code that works for our theme.
5. Approvals of transaction that, accountant post a transaction but this transaction is approved by higher authority.

so far these are my query but main thing is can we change this for schools, colleges, universities.

or any modules works for it.

let me know about these.

Regards
Emi Brown

Re: REQUIRE SOME MODIFICATION IF POSSIBLE

1. Yes, it can be done.
2. Editing the language translation .po file and compiling it into a .mo file after replacing Vendor with Supplier, etc will do the job.
3. Make a custom invoice of reporting/rep107.php and place it in your company/#/reporting folder for overriding it and adjust the Invoice into three parts - one above the other - within the same A4 page.
4. The themes do not affect the reports or the translations - yes you can make your own theme.
5. No, FA does not have approvals at this time - make your own extension for it.

If you want assistance, post your bounty offer in the Job Offers board.

Hello , Mr. apmuthu

Can you please also add the same in Quotations..?
This will be good for any one use 2 language..

thank you..

Quotations is a special form of Invoice and hence it should be done in the same manner. State your need very specifically and post your bounty in the Job Offers board.