Topic: erorr

i close Closing GL Transactions and now open new year 2018 but  i need add some proccing invoice . order ...etc in date 2017 but not accept erorr view

The entered date is out of fiscal year or is closed for further data entry.

what is solve i need work in 2 year 2017 - 2018

Re: erorr

i need remove Closing GL Transactions
i make this in 31/12/2017

and i need make some functions in date 2017 but not work

what is solve

You can reopen the closed Year by pressing the pencil. You should only do this before you have published your accounting. And then you can do your corrections and close it again.

/Joe

How this in system re-open close

no any solve ?

Open / Close the Fiscal Year as per screenshot attached.

Post's attachments

Fiscal_Year_Open_Close.png 29.4 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

not work
and in screen you see my problem
and when go to open - close year not work
this is message

The Retained Earnings Account should be a Balance Account or the Profit and Loss Year Account should be an Expense Account (preferred the last one in the Expense Class)

Cannot CLOSE this year because there are open fiscal years before

http://uploads.im/Pmj4I.png

Post's attachments

CloseTxns.png 40.5 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

You are not in Fiscal Years you are in Closing GL Transactions.

Got to Setup, and then Fiscal Years. Which is the 5th one down on the right when using the default theme.

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

Not find solve
Please check in system and solve it and I need make process transactions in 2017-2018
Same like order deliver.. sale order ..etc

Sys.lord-Egypt.com:8080/live
User test
Pass 123456

Incorrect Password

The user and password combination is not valid for the system.

If you are not an authorized user, please contact your system administrator to obtain an account to enable you to use the system.
Try again

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

You need to close the fiscal years in sequence from the earliest onwards.

Is it possible to re-open transactions closed to a date (using Close GL Transactions), by closing the related fiscal year and then re-opening?

I was receiving 'out of fiscal year' errors when entering a Direct Sales Invoice per the OP and perhaps for the same reason (although I don't believe I had closed the GL transactions for the period). Closing the fiscal year and re-opening it fixed the problem.

When multiple fiscal years remain open or get opened, the Company Setup must have it's current fiscal set to that in which transactions need to be entered / updated.

Unfortunately we can't recover the data from MySQL server once its lost or corrupted.

Always try an automatic backup script. Which will keep a copy of your data's safe. Everyday automatic backup is best to use. Those who are using hosting servers and Linux. They can use cron job to do the regualr backup.

But for windows, we can't use cron job to backup. But you can run a program to take backup by one click operations.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

For Windows, use the following and schedule them as desired:

FTP Code File

To transfer the file from C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Test\myfile.zip to the /backupfolder in a remote FTP server we create a file , viz., myremote.ftp in the same folder where our file to be transferred resides having the following text contents:

open <IP of FTP Server>
<FTP Username>
<FTP Password>
lcd /D "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Test\"
cd /backupfolder
binary
mput <file to be backed up - wildcards accepted>
disconnect
quit

Windows Batch File

Create a file zipftp.bat to zip up the set of files to be backed up (to a remote FTP server with the above credentials) having the following text contents:

SET MYFILE="myfile.zip"
IF EXIST %MYFILE% DEL /F %MYFILE%

"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" a -tzip %MYFILE% myFAfolder

sleep 1

# A remote file is automatically overwritten when a local file that
# is PUT or MPUT has the same name as the remote file.

ftp -i -s:myremote.ftp