Topic: front accounting database corruption?

Hi Guys,

Recently our front accounting has been switching between different users under single login!
Restored the database to an earlier (30 days) backup but no use.
I don't know if it's being effected long time ago or it's a database problem at all...

Please help.
Thank you
Eric

Re: front accounting database corruption?

You mean that in Audit Trail transactions are being recorded under different users with Single User Login ID? How many users do you have? Is that problem affecting your transactions and reports also? Does this problem occurs with a particular User Login or any User Login?

www.boxygen.pk

You should use the same FA versions to restore the backup. And also your php maximum time out may cause the issue.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

4 (edited by ericta 10/04/2017 01:14:14 pm)

We are using 2 databases for different branches.
When we login to Company A, the GL panel shows records from Company B!!
and it's logout for no reason. Very Strange!

It imported on company A, I had this kind of issue before.  Probably you need to convert the second company separately and than import it .

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Check the settings of the config_db.php file to see if the correct company and db name and db prefix match. It is possible you imported one company's backup into another company and the prefix may or may not have been the same.

I am already working with him for this issue. That's core issue. Which is not importing to the right company, it always imports to the default company or the prefix in the sql file.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes