1 (edited by evhatfield 07/09/2016 09:15:01 am)

Topic: Just Installed - Can't create suppliers and Customers

Most everything else seems to be working except for the fact that I cannot create new suppliers and customers.  I go to suppliers on the purchase tab and enter the information for a new supplier and and click the 'Add New Supplier Details' button at the bottom.  I get a little green box at the top that says it was successful, but it doesn't show up when i go to another place in the app and return.  There are no suppliers in the dropdown list.  I even checked the 'Show Inactive' just in case there was some activation process to go through.

The same thing happens for customers under Sales.

A little about my system - I'm running FA 2.3.25.  I have English and Simplified Chinese languages installed.  I am currently just using the English though.  I have the Chinese CoA that comes with FA.  I have only added a couple of my own accounts.  This is the second company I have created with table prefixes of '1_'.  The first company works correctly.  The first company uses the default CoA with exception of a couple I added.

Please help!!!

Re: Just Installed - Can't create suppliers and Customers

Just goto the root folder where you installed and find the config.php. than find

$go_debug =0; 

change  0 to 1 there and check is there any error on the page of add new customer and supplier.

Also change

$show_sql=0; 

0 to 1.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thanks, but I discovered the problem.  In company setup, I had "search supplier" and "search customer" and "Search Item" all checked.  I unchecked them all and it worked the way I expected.  I now understand what the "Search ...." checkboxes mean.

That's fine and glad you have find things.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes