1 (edited by mark0300 05/12/2016 10:45:33 am)

Topic: SALES PRICING IN "ITEMS" AND UNDER "ITEMS AND INVENTORY"

Under the "Items and Inventory", when an item is selected, there are number of tabs "Sales Pricing", "Purchasing Pricing", "Standard Cost"...etc which will appear black and users can enter the pricing details by clicking on the tab.

I found a access control issue.  If I set the User Access control to disallow the user on "Sales Prices Edition" under Sales Configuration, the user will not see the Sales Pricing (or grey out depending on the config.php setting) under "Items and Inventory" section.  However, if user goes to "Items" and select an item, he still can access the pricing and change the pricing details here by clicking on the "Sales Pricing" tab.  The access to this tab should be denied if the "Sales Prices Edition" is disallowed.

How can this problem be rectified?

Thank you

/Mark

Re: SALES PRICING IN "ITEMS" AND UNDER "ITEMS AND INVENTORY"

@Joe: can you replicate this issue and if so please set the permissions for Items view fields.

I will have a look at this. There are more issues than sales pricing. It will take a while. The problem exists both in 2.3 and 2.4.

/Joe

Tabbed dialogs allowed non access pages in more places. This has now been fixed and the Git Repositories for both 2.3 master and 2.4 unstable are updated.

The changed files are /js/inserts.js, /inventory/manage/items.php, /purchasing/manage/suppliers.php and /sales/manage/customers.php.

/Joe

Hi Joe, AP Muthu,

Sorry for the late reply as I have been out of town and got sick...

Thanks for update.  I will try it out.

/Mark

It works.  Thanks!

/Mark