Topic: Error processing Invoice.

Good day Joe,

I just discovered that when I raise an invoice and save in one of the companies I created, it will try to process the invoice but return with the error symbol of a triangle. when I click it to reprocess, it will do that and sometime completes the process.
When I go to check the invoice i will discover that it has duplicated the products on the invoice and created two delivery note for the duplicated products.

Eg. say this is the invoice:

10      Toothpaste                 2.5       25.00
5         Noodles                      1.0        5.00

after processing twice due to the error, i get this

How do I correct this error. It is really affecting our stock report as we have to manually check the invoices to see where the error is.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Popsicles12

Re: Error processing Invoice.

Void one of the invoices.

Hello Apmuthu,

Thanks for your reply. This I have been doing but it always reoccur and it is causing problems. How do I stop it completely. since it is not happening in the other company, only on this.

Kindly help as I do not want the reoccurence.

thanks
Popsicles12

Which version of FA are you using (use v2.3.24+).Also study the session values in both companies and see if some setting is missing or there is a difference in the schema of the charts used.

Hello Apmuthu,

Thanks for your continuous support.
I have another issue right now. When I raise an invoice because the rows of the invoice is much, it will get to point where when I try to add a new row, it will be looking at you and not respond. You click on add again, it will be same, after clicking like 3 to 4 times, it will now add the rows and add 4 rows indicating the number of times you clicked on add.

the slow nature of the software is alarming. sometime, when you click add, it will be there for like 5mins.

what do I do. How do I correct this anomaly. previous like 3 months back it used to be very fast. The Frontaccounting server is on a LAN with 5 users connected via LAN to the server.

Pls help.

Thanks
Popsicles12.

Please clear your stale sessions - the location will be in your phpinfo().
Also increase your PHP max_input_cars value in php.ini from the default 1000 to say 3000 or 10000 provided your memory permits.
Check your LAN cables for network issues and latency (NetScan)