Topic: Printing of Client Invoice Details

Hi Joe

I'm running on 2.1.1. (upgraded from 2.07 to 2.1.1)

When I create a new invoice for work done for a specific Branch for a Client that has a Few Branches, the Printout of the PDF or Printed Invoice Only SHows the Clients Invoiced Branch Address Details and Not The Clients Company Name and Branch Details for that Invoice that I created.

ie. If clients Comapny Name is: AIG and there are 5 Branches of the Client then the Invoice Printout will Only Print the Branch Details (Address of Branch) and Not AIG and Branch Address.

In my Customer Branch setup for say AIG I have the Branch Name ie. New York, Dallas etc. and the Address and Conrtact Details for the Branches etc.

Am I doing Something Wrong?
Any Ideas

Re: Printing of Client Invoice Details

If the branch has it's own billing address, this address is printed in the Customers box. Else the Customers address is printed here.
The branch mailing address is printed in the delivery address field, but this can be overridden in the invoice form.

/Joe

thanks for the quick reply joe

much appreaciated

frontaccounting rules

thanks for the help.

ploblem solved. however i now seem to have another problem (fa 2.1.1 - linux)

when i use ie7 and try to print an invoice/statement to pdf or send via email the browser doesn't do anything. i can in firefox print an invoice/statement to pdf without any problems but not print it to email an invoice/statement. nothing happens in ie or firefox whan i choose to send the invoice/statement via email to the prospective client.

any ideas.