Topic: Dashboard setup not working in FA 2.4

Dashboard Extension and the Dashboard Theme / Exclusive Theme for Dashboard install properly.

Dashboard widgets show some boxes in each tab. The Dashboard tab is setup blank. The Dashboard Setup and reminder Setup lead to blank pages.

Re: Dashboard setup not working in FA 2.4

Same thing here. I upgraded my Unbuntu to 14.04 and thus installed FA2.4 and migrated all my data via dump file.

Dashboard theme and extension both install properly, but I lost the dashboard setup link under Setup>>Miscellaneous.

Trying to manually access the module via a straight link (https://myserver/fa/modules/dashboard/dashboard_setup.php), it seems it is not there, I get a 404 error.

Went to check and it is actually not there+++++++++
phadmin@phsvr01:/var/www/html/fa/modules$ ls
asset_register              rep_annual_balance_breakdown
_cache                      rep_annual_expense_breakdown
import_multijournalentries  rep_cash_flow_statement
import_transactions         rep_inventory_history
index.php                   rep_statement_reconcile
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's weird though, as the extension installation happens without errors.

Removed, reinstalled again. Now it installed correctly and I get to see the module link, but same as apmuthu, some widgets are blank even though they are properly setup, they are are blank and show no information.

--------ok, this is not the same case. Something weird with my server, 'cause another parallel installation of v2.3.24 still does the same thing. Sorry for misleading ;-)