Topic: Modules problem

I have imported the extension Import Multiple Jourmal Entries and it is active in my company, but it just appear as an unclick-able text in the menu. I also have an Revenue / Costs Accruals  Tax Groups and Contact Categories as unclick-able text lines in the menu.

What am I missing?

Re: Modules problem

Go into access Level setup in Setup tab and fix the access here.

/Joe

3 (edited by Plutoo 01/27/2011 08:45:53 pm)

Oups, that was easy. Thanks Joe.

Will Wiki and other modules that are not specifically marked version 2.3 work in FA version 2.3?

If there have been changes in the Database for the module, it will not work in 2.3 if not created especially for 2.3.

/Joe

Yes, but I do not know that without some investigation, are you saying test and see?
For the Wiki, do you know if it works in 2.3? I have downloaded and installed it but it just presents blank pages.

I am not sure.
But you can point your FA to use FA central wiki, see the path in config.php.

/Joe

Yes, central Wiki worked, thanks Joe.

I'll look into what's wrong with the local installation later.

Hello Joe, I have just upgraded to 2.3 from 2.2  I use the Import Journal module and now that does not appear to work.  When I look in the Install/Activate Extensions the 4 modules I previously loaded (import_budgetentries, import_journalentry, import_multijournals and repgen) appear, but there is an error

I seem to have a problem with this module, Import Multiple Jourmal Entries, after the install, activition, and access control,

at the click /fa/modules/import_multijournalentries/import_multijournalentries.php I get the 500 Internal Server Error.  With nothing in the error log.

What could be causing this?

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."  - Aristotle.

Which versions of FA and extension are you using?
Use FireFox Browser and not MSIE.
Check the error.log  to locate the line number that causes the fault.