Topic: edit customer payment

I entered a customer payment last week that didn't end up in the bank till today.  I found a button to edit the payment and changed the date, which threw an error of about 6-7 lines.  Sadly, I accidentally trashed my clipboard before I pasted it.  But now when I try to view the payment, for example by way of sales=>customer transaction inquiries and clicking the # column that opens a new window, I get an error in said window:

/var/www/fa.computerisms.ca/sales/includes/db/cust_trans_db.inc:188:     display_backtrace()
/var/www/fa.computerisms.ca/sales/view/view_receipt.php:31:     get_customer_trans('130','12')

However, if I view the GL for the payment from the same spot, I see the payment exists and has the correctly changed date.  Also, if I go to reports=>print receipts, the receipt prints with the corrected date.

Did I do something wrong to cause this to happen?  I seem to have posted a cheque today that is dated for next week, so will have to do this again; maybe there is a better way

Re: edit customer payment

Take a backup. Check for the said transaction in the sql and make changes there and then upload and restore it! If anything breaks, you can always revert to the original state.

3 (edited by bobloblian 03/31/2015 06:22:13 am)

Re: edit customer payment

no time for working on this right now, but I just had to adjust another payment date and this is the output I wasn't able to paste last time

/var/www/fa.computerisms.ca/sales/includes/db/cust_trans_db.inc:188:     display_backtrace()
/var/www/fa.computerisms.ca/includes/banking.inc:165:     get_customer_trans('141','12')
/var/www/fa.computerisms.ca/includes/ui/allocation_cart.inc:219:     exchange_variation('12','141','10','204','2015/03/19','105','2')
/var/www/fa.computerisms.ca/sales/customer_payments.php:267:     (allocation Object)->write()