Topic: How do I print a check?

How do I print a check? Does it print checks?

Re: How do I print a check?

There are 2-3 check printing extensions, that you can install from the Repo, in the Setup tab.

Joe

I install the extension but I still dont see where you print checks in the system. Also, are extensions free?

Yes, they are. Please read the readme files.

You will have to logout and login again. Also fix the access rules inSetup tab. Also activate the extension on the company.

Joe

I did all that but I still dont see it? Where should I see it?

I am out of office right now. Please look in the report section for bank and general ledger or purchasing.

Joe

Okay I see it now. The USA one does not auto assign a check number if not chosen? Also, the Canada allows you to give a check number, the usa does not? Also, is there any batch check printing?

Ok, if you don't find any suitable extensions, we have none. You can also try to make your own extension.

/Joe

I installed the module "Check Printing based on Tom Hallman, USA" and activated it without incident. However the alignment isn't right and I don't see how to change the alignment / positioning. For instance the date is in the wrong place for normal checks in the USA.

Can anyone explain to me how to adjust this?

Great!

Any instructions on how to get this to work would be very appreciated!!

Post the "USA" standard check layout and the check printed on it (superimposed as well) both scaled to size as an image somewhere and state the link here in.

Locate the file modules/rep_check_print/reporting/rep_check_print.php and edit the function print_check().