Topic: Edit or delete invoice without price (Gift)

Hi everyone,

by mistake i created an invoice without entering the price for the sold item, now it's showing as a gift in the item sales report.

I issued a credit note for that invoice, but the item was not returned back to stock. when i'm trying to delete the delivery note associated with that invoice i always get this error (The entered transaction does not exist or cannot be voided.)

At the moment, the invoice was canceled (based on credit note), but stock still -1 because i can't revert the item back.

I also tried to do a stock adjustment, but the problem is that the sold items will still show +1 which will affect the sales numbers.

Any idea how i can fix this?

Re: Edit or delete invoice without price (Gift)

Use Stock Adjustment.

3 (edited by pasban 03/24/2015 10:38:54 am)

hi 
this  is  good work   thanks

my problem is  when i   report  the  trial balance  or  balance sheet   
i have values  in  zero   
i use  the  Arabic Egypt 8 digits COA - GAAP

Unlock the key of your success by Testking cfa course and testking.By using  itil foundation our latest  and  study material, you can easily pass www.quincy.edu

The Arabic Egypt 8 digits CoA - GAAP has some field order differences with standard en_US-new.sql CoA. Check out the corrected version from my GitHub Repo. Since the devs are not updating the official pkg repo as frequently as we would wish, these issues will crop up more often.