Topic: Direct Invoice "Comments" field is not showing in Invoice Report

I am using FA. Sales -> Direct Invoice "Comments" field is not showing in Invoice Report.

(I did add some text into 'Comments' field.. but it is not showing in Invoice report).

Thanks
Towerfour

Re: Direct Invoice "Comments" field is not showing in Invoice Report

What do you mean by Invoice Report. The comments field from the Invoice form is shown on the invoice after the item lines.

The comments from the Print-Out centre is shown in the footer of the Invoice.

If you want this information on the Customer Balances / Aged Report then you will have to make your own custom report.

Joe

Thanks for your quick reply. Can i add extra new field after Comments field? if it is possible in "sales_order_entry.php" and "sales_order_ui.inc" files ?  after that is it showing in printing page?

Thanks
Towerfour

This is complicated due to database Changes. Normally we do not have Resources to help you change the core, but you may get some information in the FA modifications Forum.

/Joe

The comments field is quite big - you can add enough text in it. If you did add an extra field, then just lookup the function that gets the data and add the field in the select statement of that function. Where would you want it printed? If it is a standard disclaimer, then add it to the doctext.php file or the header2.php file.