Topic: Multiple emails

Hi, how can I send email notifications to multiple email ids. For example, If I need to send a delivery note, I want to send it to multiple email ids with cc to my company id.

Re: Multiple emails

Just put Contacts on the customer branch with the correct action and email. Also the Company email.

/Joe

I have done this, but it sends only one email id at a time. I need to send notification mail to multiple email ids at a time.

A temporary workaround will be to create a multi recepient alias email address and use it.

How to create?

Your web/mail hosting provider will have a control panel where you can choose to create a multiple recipient alias with any restrictions of use (relay from IP, etc).

On your cpanel you can create a forward email to multiple addresses. I have accounts@mycomp that forwards to three different people when Some-one generates an Invoice and email it to the client.

If it is client emails then it is a bit more difficult, have not tested it if you create more than one contact with same privileges in the main company or branch if it will go to both

Wynand