1 (edited by hisapepe 02/16/2013 08:45:41 am)

Topic: Formating Front Account Invoice

Hello,
I would like edit this invoice ( http://www.hisapepe.com/fainvoice.pdf ),  for example, I don't want the charge branch, shipping company, sales type and deliveries  to appear. I need to add VAT number and invoice number. Also VAT needs to be in same column with subtotal so it can be added up to give total amount including VAT.

I want to format the address too to fit columns, could you please tell me what file to edit?
Thank you.

Re: Formating Front Account Invoice

Since VAT is already included (your price settings), how can you further add VAT to give a total?
Set your prices to exclude VAT and you will have it inline.

Sales Invoice Number is right at the top.

Attached is a mockup of what you need - just make a new invoice format by editing the existing one.

Post's attachments

invoice_layout_to_alter.png 506.7 kb, 1 downloads since 2013-02-15 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Apmuthu, that is kind of you, thank you, never imagined the prices included VAT. Yes I want to edit the invoice template, can I get the path to the file?

4 (edited by apmuthu 02/15/2013 05:58:11 pm)

Lines 64-69 in sales/view/view_invoice.php (although it is in the same lines of view_dispatch.php as well) can be commented out to remove the Charge Branch box.

start_table(TABLESTYLE, "width=100%");
  $th = array(_("Charge Branch"));
  table_header($th);
  label_row(null, $branch["br_name"] . "<br>" . nl2br($branch["br_address"]), "nowrap");

end_table();

Other elements can be found there likewise.

Thank you so very much

6 (edited by hisapepe 06/19/2014 11:36:06 am)

Hi
Been a while since I asked and got the answer and it has been working fine. However yes the TIN/VAT and any other details added to the Invoice are showing perfectly fine, BUT when I export/Save as PDF, the PDF output file doesnt pick the changes I made to the invoice. What to do?? Thank you.

You can either use the PDFCreator or such PDF driver to print from the screen to PDF or modify the appropriate reporting/repXXX.php file to do your bidding.

Apmuthu, thank you so very much!