Topic: Item and Inventory

Dear Sir
I want to assign single store to a single store.
My requirement is to create multiple inventory location  and assign each inventory to a specific user.
How to do it....?
Thnx

Re: Item and Inventory

You cannot assign a user to a specific item. Consider using dimensions and call it a user name and assign it to the item.

You can also put a location to a POS which you can put on every user.

You may test for yourself on the Training Co.

/Joe

THnx Joe
But I am facing still problem.

I have created a Point of Sale Name: with the name of pop ans assing them POS location:that is CBT

when i create a user with the name of saif and assign it User's POS: pop

But when i login with the new username saif
its showing all inventory item status...My requirement is that it should show only CBT status
not all items status

DEAR
Sir
I need your help.Please guide me.
I have created 3 inventory location.
then I have created 3 POS NAme
Then I have created 3 user and assign them different different User's POS:
My requirement is that a single user can see its own inventory location status and work on it.
User should not see all inventory location status
Please guide me
THnx

This is not possible in existing core.You can either make an extension or change the code.

/Joe

Make 3 separate FA installs in the same machine and create editable 1:1 views from a common db into each FA instance's db for those tables that need to be the same across all all FAs.

HI
I have created a page in sales folder and write down some queries its working fine. Because i have used only table name like
"SELECT * FORM 0_sales_order_details"
But when i login with the new company name these queries did not work. I have tried to use "TB_PREF" but its not working. Because I don't know to get the value of "TB_PREF" on my custom created page.
'SELECT * FORM "TB_PREF"sales_order_details'  But when i use this one its not working.
Please help me.
Thnx

Hi saifmalik,
is it possible that you forget to add the dot before and after TB_PREF variable?

'SELECT * FORM ".TB_PREF."sales_order_details'

It is "FROM" instead of "FORM" in the SQL.