Topic: Indonesian Translation

Dear frontaccounti team

thx for this great software, Ive translate it to indonesian language & willing to contribute by share it but I dont know how.
pls someone guide me how to do it.

thx

Re: Indonesian Translation

Thanks kosuma.
You can use the contribution email on the website, contact us. The email is not clickable, due to email harvesting from bots.

/joe

Just send the .mo and .po file.

Thanks
Joe

hi joe, where to send?

On the Website https://frontaccounting.com, there is a menu Contact Us. Inside this page, at the bottom there is a graphic picture of the email address to send contributions to. You can attach the mo and po file when sending to this email.

/Joe

done

hmm, if i may know, where is the translation? I have downloaded id_ID language from fa repo, but the file information I get is

"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-07-08 15:59+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2010-03-03 15:41+0700\n"

which is very old compared to last post by kusuma on December 14, 2012.

Is it the same translation with kusuma's translation or not?
I have create my own version of translation for 2.3.19, though. But I think it's better to compare the translations to get more accurate translation.

Thank you.

Ok, will you do that mfa98? Thanks in advance. I guess we never got the updated translation from kusuma.

/Joe

9 (edited by apmuthu 12/10/2013 03:34:30 am)

The current translation files are available at my GitHub Repo as of 2013-12-03 PKG file.

@apmuthu, I have seen your githup repo. It seems that yours is the same with current fa repo.

@joe, yes, I will.
I have one question about translation before I send to the contribution email. If I change the quick access letter, will it follow the new access letter automatically?
for example:

&Sales

called with Alt+S into

&Penjualan

called with Alt+P.

Yes, it will follow the new Quick access letter. For your own sake you can test your translation file.

/Joe

hehe, sorry.
Last time i was just be lazy to test myself, because there are lot of lines to translate and test.
Ok. I will fix my translation first, test it, and send the email later. I hope it will be completed by tomorrow.

Thanks for your help.

Hi again, i have emailed update translation (id_ID) to contribution email.
Old translation is too old and not properly translated.

Some strings are translated into original because they will make confusion if I translate them into indonesian.
Also some strings in admin area are not translated, because they are too technical to translate.

Please contact me if there are errors in the translation (I'm not an accountant, so may be I made incorrect translations).

Hope this will be helpful.

Me and yshaka have updated indonesian translation for version 2.3.19.  I have emailed it to contribution email.
It seems that my previous email attempts has failed or there is some problem with email traffic so it wasn't sent to contribution email.
So I hope the trouble is gone now.
In the mean time until the translation updated in fa repository, please feel free to contact me if anybody interested with the translation.