Topic: Printing in FA

I am new to FA and I am really struggling to understand how the printer settings work. My default Printing Destination is 'Browser Support'.
I am using a Hosted FA environment via a Browser and attached printer.
When I complete a New Sales Order Entry, the Menu is displayed to View this Order, Print this Order, Email this order.
When I select View this order, the Order is displayed and there is a Print option at the bottom of the display which when selected display the default printer printing options - great.
If however I select the Print This Order option or the Email this Order option on the previous display, the gree/yellow status bar at the top displays a few times and then it disappears with no printout or email.
A number of other reporting options on various menus, display a pdf report first and then I can easily print on my attached printer. How can I get the Print this Order to work in the same way ?
Help would be greatly appreciated !

Re: Printing in FA

Linux CUPS printing is used on the server and any printer capable of CUPS interfacing can be entered in the printing profile setup in FA and then used in the logged in user's printer profile.

Thank you for your advice. Maybe I didn't explain my problem properly. A few of the printing menu options displayed a pdf report and a few simply did nothing. I eventually Installed/Updated Language and set English US as the default (which I had not done before) and now the Sales Invoices, Purchase orders and other menu options which were not working before, display correctly in pdf format. I can print these to local printer.
Thanks again for your help !

The default language is "C" / "POSIX".