Topic: Wiki download

Hello,
is there a way to download the wiki pages from FA's website?
Although, it's very explicite and helpful for new users, i would like to add it to my FA installation, so all the needed help'll be directly available offline into our LAN.
thanx

abdelghani

Re: Wiki download

No, there is no way to download it to your own LAN. It would not be smart anyway. This Wiki is continously updated.

If you enable the link inside config.php, you get context sensitive help from our Wiki. But you probably already know that.

Joe

yes, i already know that.
our objective was to limit the access outside our site for security reasons. i guess we'll make our own wiki from scratsh.
thanx

abdelghani

If you make one in MediaWiki, then export all pages as XML and submit it to project. Of course the files and images will have to be external links for this to be portable. Been wanting to do this in a long time.....

well, we haven't made a choice on what tool to use yet. and i don't think it will be of great intrest since we're making modification to FA and our wiki will be most likely written in french and arabic (perhaps also in spanish : still in dicussion).
i'll make the translation to english and try to adpat it to the original FA if this could help, thus said it'll take me some time so be patient....

abdelghani