Topic: Error when allocating payment

I created a customer payment. When I go to allocate, I get the following error.

DATABASE ERROR : no debtor trans found for given params
sql that failed was : SELECT trans.*,ov_amount+ov_gst+ov_freight+ov_freight_tax+ov_discount AS Total,cust.name AS DebtorName, cust.address, cust.curr_code, cust.tax_id, com.memo_,bank_act,1_bank_accounts.bank_name, 1_bank_accounts.bank_account_name, 1_bank_accounts.account_type AS BankTransType, 1_bank_accounts.bank_curr_code, 1_bank_trans.amount as bank_amount FROM 1_debtor_trans trans LEFT JOIN 1_comments com ON trans.type=com.type AND trans.trans_no=com.id LEFT JOIN 1_shippers ON 1_shippers.shipper_id=trans.ship_via, 1_debtors_master cust, 1_bank_trans, 1_bank_accounts WHERE trans.trans_no='26' AND trans.type='12' AND trans.debtor_no=cust.debtor_no AND 1_bank_trans.trans_no ='26' AND 1_bank_trans.type=12 AND 1_bank_trans.amount != 0 AND 1_bank_accounts.id=1_bank_trans.bank_act

Re: Error when allocating payment

This is a strange behaviour. I have tested this forth and back and cannot reproduce this error.

Do you get the error when saving or do you get the error on startup of allocations?

Do you have help of any extensions or why is the trans type 12. It should be 10 for invoices. Strange?

Please get a bit more specific, if you can.

/Joe

I don't have any extensions installed. I am not sure about the transaction type.

This error continued for a little while, but I was doing something wrong in the first place. We receive payment before shipment with many of our orders. I was trying to allocate the payment to an order, which does not work.

I will keep monitoring this to see if it happens again!

Hi,

I get this error when trying to edit customer credit note from sales-customer transaction inquiry when I select a credit note without first choosing a specific customer. If i pick a specific customer so only transactions from one specific customer is showing, this goes away.