Topic: DATABASE ERROR

I have entered new client, did direct invoice, received and allocated payment. When I want to print statement for client on outstanding amount I get the following message if I do not select Yes to "show also allocated". If I select Yes, the statement disappears.

DATABASE ERROR : No transactions were returned
error code : 1305
error message : FUNCTION aquilla1_Front.ABS does not exist
sql that failed was : SELECT 0_debtor_trans.*, (0_debtor_trans.ov_amount + 0_debtor_trans.ov_gst + 0_debtor_trans.ov_freight + 0_debtor_trans.ov_freight_tax + 0_debtor_trans.ov_discount) AS TotalAmount, 0_debtor_trans.alloc AS Allocated, ((0_debtor_trans.type = 10) AND 0_debtor_trans.due_date < '2013-08-14') AS OverDue FROM 0_debtor_trans WHERE 0_debtor_trans.tran_date <= '2013-08-14' AND 0_debtor_trans.debtor_no = '48' AND 0_debtor_trans.type <> 13 AND ABS(0_debtor_trans.ov_amount + 0_debtor_trans.ov_gst + 0_debtor_trans.ov_freight + 0_debtor_trans.ov_freight_tax + 0_debtor_trans.ov_discount) > 1e-6 AND ABS (ABS(0_debtor_trans.ov_amount + 0_debtor_trans.ov_gst + 0_debtor_trans.ov_freight + 0_debtor_trans.ov_freight_tax + 0_debtor_trans.ov_discount) - alloc) > 1e-6 ORDER BY 0_debtor_trans.tran_date

If I try and email the statement it gives me a message:

You have no email selected for this customer, but I just emailed the invoice to the customer.

any assistance would e valued.

regards

Wynand

Wynand

Re: DATABASE ERROR

This is MySQL bug, which is avoided in latest FA 2.3.17. You can also fix it manually in your sources removing the space between ABS and parethesis (line 44 in file rep108.php).
Janusz

Re: DATABASE ERROR

Thank You. big_smile

Wynand