Topic: FA shows 'Not Acceptable' when I try to log in

Hi all I have been using FA successfully online until last week when it started showing the message bellow when I login. What could be the problem? Please help sad

'Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /frontaccounting/ could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'

Re: FA shows 'Not Acceptable' when I try to log in

if you google on "An appropriate representation of the requested resource" you'll find a lot of forums where users of several online tools & websites discuss the same issue...

Can be a simple database collation issue to a missing Apache config directive.....

someone please provide the answer on this question. I do have the same problem. Installation using softaculous. An error message as below:
'Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /frontaccounting/ could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'

understood, there are so many problem pertaining to the subject, however for newbie like me, its hard to get the exact answer. You will never find the correct answer for this issue via google. Thus, please.... someone to help us.

thanks.

What do the apache / php error logs say? Try setting debug variable in config file.