Topic: TAX INVOICE

In South Africa we have to print TAX INVOICE if the company is registered for VAT.

In FA it only displays INVOICE on the sales documents even though a VAT number was entered for the company.

How and where can I change this from INVOICE to TAX INVOICE.

Regards

Wynand

Wynand

Re: TAX INVOICE

You can change that in the file /reporting/includes/doctext.inc .

Joe

Thanks Joe.

Wynand

It's the same requirement for Australia and New Zealand. I'd suggest installing en_AU or en_NZ language, or perhaps creating an en_SA as a copy of en_AU and then all references should be correct.

Yes, probably creating separate locale package for South Africa is right direction to go, but en_SA is not proper locale code.

Seahawk, you are welcome to provide translation file for en_ZA locales (which probably is what you are looking for), then I can make  it installable from FA translations repository. Alternatively, if Australian file (en_AU) is all what you need, I can just (according to Alastair advice) copy it as en_ZA package too.
Janusz.

Thanks Alastair and Janusz. It sounds like a great idea. Where do I find the an_Au to look at the details?

Regards
Wynand

Wynand

You can just install en_AU from Repo using Install/Update Languages option under Setup tab. After installation you will find *.po/*.mo files in lang/en_AU folder.

Janusz

You can just install en_AU from Repo using Install/Update Languages option under Setup tab. After installation you will find *.po/*.mo files in lang/en_AU folder.

Janusz

How do you edit them?

Regards big_smile

Wynand

You can edit *.po file just with any text editor, but better choice for you is poedit application which refreshes *.mo files automatically.
Janusz

Thanks will give it a try. Once edited where do I send the file?

Wynand

You can send it to contributions mailbox (see ContactUs page).
Thanks in advance.
Janusz

Thanks Janusz. Done that

Wynand