Topic: can you help

hello sir
we are company work in machine maintain and our sales invoice include a lot of store items

so when we make invoice in first time the sales man make it as service invoice

and then the store keeper provide us with the deliver note which items get out from the store to this invoice

and then the accountant make editing the invoice by adding the items to the invoice

what i want to ask about  this is possible in the frontaccounting

Re: can you help

I see no problem in handling this. You will have at least 3 users. A salesman and a guy at the location. A salesorder is sent by email to the location. The delivery note is sent by email also to the accountant and he finally ships the invoice.
Simply use the built in contacts to use email between the sales, location and the accountant.

Joe

firstly thanks for your answer

our sales man suppose in jeddah branch make print invoice to the customer firstly as service invoice because it take long time to add the item with the invoice when the customer waitting.

and then he sent use the delivery note .

what i want to ask about is.

the possibility to open the invoice as accountant and editing the invoice by adding the item that included in the delivery note

thanks a lot joe

sameer_em2000@yahoo.com

I explained in my first answer how to do it. Start with a salesorder and so. Read it carefully again. This is a normal process in FA. Also look in the https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki.

Joe