Topic: Install/Activate Language, Extensions, Theme, COA not working

Hi, I am a newbie and just installed FA 2.3.16 yesterday in Win 7 with XAMPP 3.1.0 and

And below links under Setup is not working, can you please help me in this regard?

Install/Update Languages
  Install/Activate Extensions
  Install/Activate Themes
  Install/Activate Chart of Accounts

I need step-by-step instructions, please...

Re: Install/Activate Language, Extensions, Theme, COA not working

You will have to Activate these links by entering the Access Setup in Setup tab. You must have administrator privileges to do that. Then activate these links by looking into the role for your user type.

Please also look into the wiki

/Joe

If you are behind a firewall or hosted with a domain provider, then you may need to allow outgoing connections to the following IP address too;

91.227.122.4/32

(I also faced the same issue and it got solved by doing the above!. In my case there's an error message when I click on those links)

I installed FA in D: drive and still showing same.

I logged in as Admin and I have these Access privileges.

Still showing "This webpage is not available".

Internet Access is required for this. Are you behind a firewall?
Make sure that you got access to the internet from the server where you have installed FA

Thanks/Lino

I have internet access, and I disabled Windows Firewall and Antivirus Firewall as well.

Thanks,

Go to "Setup>Maintenance>System Diagnostics   " and see whether your HTTP Server supports OpenSSL (If it is Apache Server then the module called "mod_ssl" should be enabled")

In brief, your HTTP server should support OpenSSL and should have access to the repositories at frontaccounting.eu

Thanks/Lino

I followed installation instruction so far.

System Diagnostics say: all 'Required' things are OK, 3 'Recommended' are not, 1 'Info' are not.

Should I change 'Recommended' Test Types?

Which is your HTTP Server? IIS, Apache or a different one?

/Lino

Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7

MySQL 5.5.27

PHP 5.4.7

Are you behind any firewall (not windows firewall) or any proxy server? Try to give a direct internet connection to the server and see. Also check the following post which may help you...

http://www.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?p=198725&sid=b17ef662295130cbc7fbe462be95f652

Thanks/Lino