Topic: Reorder Level question

Hey everyone, newbie here and loving the program.  Switching my company from QuickBooks and Vend HQ to FrontAccounting and Open Source POS this week using the integration software I found listed in this forum.  Can't wait to use it at our first show this weekend.

Anyways, I have been trying to understand what the reorder level does in frontaccounting but can't find anything written about it in the forum or wiki.  Could someone please explain to me how it works?

Thank you so much!

James
www.myhandgunpurse.com

Re: Reorder Level question

The reorder level is a warning about purchasibg new items. There is some list you can print out. Also if there is an email address on the location, an email is sent to that address when reaching this reorder level.

Joe

joe wrote:

The reorder level is a warning about purchasibg new items. There is some list you can print out. Also if there is an email address on the location, an email is sent to that address when reaching this reorder level.

Joe

Joe,

Thank you for the quick reply.  That helps me understand it better now.

Thank you,

James
www.myhandgunpurse.com

im working on Frontaccounting from a month, Kindly tell me that is their any report in which i can see reorder level of product in detail... Like in inventory planing report, it indicates in deatil about what Suggested order level by last three month sale... but is their any report to tell me abt reorder by looking at my defined re-order level????