Topic: Sales Order - Picking List

The sales flow:

1. Enter Sales Order
2. Print Picking List to the Warehouse
3. Warehouse prepare order, manually mark items picked
4. Prepare delivery against Sales Order
5. Print Packing List
6. Invoicing

Can the system produce a "Picking List" that authorize the warehouse to pick items for delivery.?

Thank's alot

Re: Sales Order - Picking List

No, but if you have an email on the Location, then you can send the sales order to the location (also to the customer/branch).

You set this up on the customer/branch Contacts.

You can do the same for delivery notes.

/Joe

Ok, we will make a new report, Picking List.

Thank's alot

Hi Gunnar

Are you a developper ? If so, I have an "experimental" picking list module and application
which is at the moment really tailored to my need, so I'm not sure it can be used out of the box.
However It provides on FA side a interface to select which order to pick for the day. Then in a different app
a interface to select which orders to pick together (which can combine together or not : meaning
all the order from a same style but different customer are grouped in one, with a customer breakdown)
And packing list group styles by customer, then order, then styles.

It also relies on a patched version of FA allowing to only display on the lists which quantity is available for a customer (depending on the quantity on hand but also eventual orders which have been made by other customer, beforehand).

It's also meant to work with variant , so group stuff by variant.

If you are interested let me know.
I'm working on the moment on a order priority module, so I'll probably rewrite part of this one I've finished.

/Elax

Hi,

Yes, we do develope software system, but not accounting.

I think we will make a new Picking List Form, and incorporate a
an option to Print the Picking List in the "Print Deliveries"  (just beside Print
as pacling slip)

Thanks smile

Please consider this as an add-on build. Creating a module for this will make it much easier to get later updates from FA and others can benefit from this by activating the module from the repo. Please.

/Joe

Hi, ok we will do that. You should consider to implement a picking list in the system. smile

Thank's
Gunnar

this is something I'm also interested in, let me know how it go with the development. i was looking for something like that...

check out my hack for this here: viewtopic.php?id=4186