Re: HR and Payroll Module

So, I suppose that means he's selling it.

@kharding I've actually finished a class set for generating EFT bank files (just generated files for a client as a test case) to do payroll auto bank submissions in Canada that I intend to integrate with the Payroll/HR module that I will be developing. Also I may have a summer intern that can help with some of the grunt work. I will need whatever info people can give me in regards to required Fields for HR and Payroll that I may not have.

@everyone: if you have specific fields/data types to be stored or have lists of standards for your respective country, pleasel et me know. I Will try to create a generic template and put that data in. Anyone who is an HR Expert (I already found one who wasn't an expert as it turned out), would love your input. Thanks!

Hi, I have got clone Copy of payroll module code . but i did not add the payroll in the system . please can you help me
about this issue

Thanks

@ bipul it may help you.

https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=1698

Any luck on creating a payroll module? Those that do payroll, how are you tracking it without a payroll module?

Thank you Farhaj for developing it! Where is it for download?

It's a long story big_smile

33 (edited by Farhaj 06/19/2013 12:18:31 pm)

I did some modification in My HR module.

Farhaj wrote:

I did some modification in My HR module.

Quite frankly, I have no idea why Farhaj bothers to tell us these things.

He's refused to release his code.

He's posting changes to a closed system that we can view.

He's made it clear he wants to sell his modules, which seems to be a violation of the GPL.

Thanks, Farhaj, for destroying the spirit of FLOSS.

I guess somebody is selling your source smile

Hello Guyzz...

I have develop HR/Payroll and Fixed Assets Module. If any body want then you can contact me on
sajidshaikh381@gmail.com
thanx

Yes, Gunnar may be you are right. that's is why I hesitate to give my work specially people like kharding etc.

I have added more functionality in my module like Tax deduction,Pension etc.

can it be tested?

38 (edited by s12321 05/19/2014 01:30:15 am)

Thanks Farhaj did a good job, but I think OrangeHRM integration is much better for HR.

@Gunnar , The fa-asset-register module is very nice after test it out at 2.3.20, not sure will ver 2.4 still working or not, I heard tables are going to change smile

@Farhaj , why do you choose a close development? BTW.

Thnaks s12321, I am working on a big task in FA. I need partners.

@bipul364 clone is available here:
https://code.google.com/r/bipul364-khan/source/browse/

The original one has now become private and has a cache.

nothing is in his code.

@Farhaj: What do you mean by "nothing in his code"?

gents,

please note that there is a payroll module developed for weberp.
find it here: https:/sourceforge.net/projects/weberp-payroll/

at some point I started to integrate it into FA, but stopped, due to project cancellation.
If I remember well, it was not difficult to integrate into FA.

@itronics: The said project is not only stalled, the link is dead - returns a 404.
All new links have been updated in the wiki and the cache of your link is also provided for "last known" state. A Public Clone is available for forking as well.

Looks like @Farhaj is not quite done "covering basic expenses" since he has not released his code as yet, @itronics suggestion stands as the best GPL3 way forward.

45 (edited by Farhaj 11/30/2014 06:04:46 pm)

Your provided link was dead @apmuthu. The extension development is under process. I share my code with lot of people but as @Gunar said people are selling it that is why I help  only those people who I think are genuine.

I share my themes with Itronics.

guys,
the project apmuthu is referring to was a development started by sticmann. at some point I also worked on it as well.
The module was not functional by far. perhaps sticmann continued it's development and the source is private now.
Whether I can provide additional info, please do not hesitate to ask.
If it is usefull, I can make a summary of emails.

@Farhaj: Which dead link did I provided in this thread?
@Farhaj: Your themes, if shared with @itronics, has yet to be placed in the official repo - this is what comes of not providing it via a GitHub fork and the limitations of sending it to a project email link!
@Farhaj: no one will ever try to sell it if it is openly available like on Github.
@serbanc: Please fork on GitHub and include your patches to the HR Module to make it workable.

solution official is my theme.

The list of themes dished out of the FA repo does not include your "solution master" theme. See Attachment.

Post's attachments

FA_Themes_2014-12-01.png 14.9 kb, 1 downloads since 2014-12-01 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thinker theme