1 (edited by blaeseren 01/16/2009 11:18:47 am)

Topic: i get this message

hello

Is there anybody that could help me with this warning message i use a webserver (webhotel)
thank you...........

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 80/80 is not allowed to access owned by uid/gid 0/0 in /usr/home/web/account/includes/session.inc on line 44

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home//account/includes/session.inc:44) in /usr/home/account/includes/lang/language.php on line 81

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/home/web//account/includes/session.inc:44) in /usr/home/web/blaeseren.dk/account/includes/lang/language.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/web/account/includes/session.inc:44) in /usr/home/web/account/includes/lang/language.php on line 83

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in the allowed list in /usr/home/web//account/includes/lang/gettext.php on line 243

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'LC_ALL' - it's not in the allowed list in /usr/home/web//account/includes/lang/gettext.php on line 244

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'LANGUAGE' - it's not in the allowed list in /usr/home/web//account/includes/lang/gettext.php on line 245
ini_set("safe_mode", "Off");

Incorrect Password

The user and password combination is not valid for the system.

If you are not an authorized user, please contact your system administrator to obtain an account to enable you to use the system.

Re: i get this message

You should set safe_mode=Off in php.ini config file. Safe mode is depreciated and not supported in FA.
Janusz

Hello
Thank very much for yuor answer but were is the php.ini config file

bye
Peter Blæsbjerg

You should set safe_mode=Off in php.ini config file. Safe mode is depreciated and not supported in FA.
Janusz

It depends on server operating system. E.g. for most  Linux distros it is in /etc/php4/apache directory. Anyway you should have admin access to your server system, or ask your admin to change this setting.
Alternatively you can try comment out the 3 lines in gettext.php where are references to putenv() function and set $session_save_path in session.inc to directory allowed in safe mode, Nevertheless you have still no warranty that all will be working right in FA.
Janusz