Topic: Module : Chequing Accounts & Cheque Issue / Print

Dear admin,

I need to know about the Chequing Accounts & Cheque Issue / Print Module.

I have setup the Chequing Accounts & Cheque Issue / Print inside my FA version 2
The problem i'm facing right now is, i got an error

"Error: Payment allocations missing / incomplete for this payment.
900.00 left to allocate."

Can anybody help me how to solve this matter?

Re: Module : Chequing Accounts & Cheque Issue / Print

I guess you forgot to do some allocation(s) for the payment before printing the cheques.

/Joe

hi Joe,

i'm new to the module and appreciate the assistant on showing me the correct process to do allocation.

Thanks

Just go to tab 'Suppliers' and select ''Allocate Supplier Payments and Credit Notes'. Select your payment and start allocation of the Invoices.
When there are now more left on the Payment you process your allocations. That's it. Then you can print the cheque again and you will see that there are references on the slips of the invoices etc.

/Joe

Thanks a lot Joe, that's help me alot.

Hi Joe,

Just wondering if i have made the correct process for the cheque process, seems that i need to do the:-

1. "Purchase Order Entry" and
2. "Payments to Suppliers" before i can
3. "Allocate Supplier Payments or Credit Notes".

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks

You should start with Purchase order entry and receival. Supplier invoice. Payments to suppliers and finally allocation.
If you don't use the items, you can go directly to supplier invoice and enter GL lines only. Then Payment to suppler and allocation.

/Joe

I installed check printing module and got to the point where I had the link to print the check to a supplier. But after clicking on the link, all I get is a blank page titled http://localhost/FrontAcc/modules/checkprint/check_print.php. Where did the check go? Thank you.

Please set the $go_debug flag in file config.php. This well catch eventually errors or warnings.

/Joe

I was ruinning FA under Windows XP. I installed it in my notebook running Ubuntu 8.04 and it works perfectly now. I need the Spanish translation, so I copied lang.es.php to the Numbers subdirectory, and renamed it to Words.php but now it does not work. Using the original Words.php file restores the English functionality. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

When printing cheque,
it keeps on display blank page and

the error log is as follows:-

[11-May-2010 19:51:33] 1:admin:Words.php:75: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated

[11-May-2010 19:51:33] 1:admin:Words.php:117: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated