Topic: New Company SQL Failing

Shared Centos 5.2 server Cpanel 11. Installed FA 2.0 from zip on server in folder /public_html/account. From "training company" as admin modules installation and associated sql execute correctly. New Company 1_ creation folder creates correctly but sql does not execute and cannot run service.sql on company 0_.

I have looked for a cause but it is not apparent to me. So, I am resetting my thought process and  asking where to start?

Re: New Company SQL Failing

I am not sure if I understand your question right? Did you use the Automatic install process? Have you created a new company? Are the company/0 and company/1 folders writable? Please give some more information.

/Joe

Yes, I used the automatic install, I have tried to create a new company and I get company/1 folder but the sql does not execute for company/1. I am a bit fluent in php coding and server architecture. The process executes fine locally using xampp on my windows box. I am provisioning a Centos 5.2 box for comparision but Cpanel is a bit pricey for local use.

mark

4 (edited by wriver4 01/19/2009 09:57:45 pm)

btw is the subscribe to topic supposed to send an email notice when the thread is updated? If it is, it didn't.  The email link works by my user name.
mark