Topic: Supplier Details Listing - Report

Hi

I think we desperately need report for Supplier Details (same as Customer Details Listing) showing full address, phone, fax, email, contact name, etc.

Thanks

Re: Supplier Details Listing - Report

A good idea, but will have to wait until resurces are there.

/Joe

3 (edited by Farhaj 01/28/2013 06:43:10 am)

I can do that please tell me files names.

Farhaj wrote:

I can do that please tell me in  files names only.

I can't give you a definite answer to that, but I tried starting with the Customer Details Report (reporting/rep103.php) and modifying it to report supplier details instead.  I managed to get the sql SELECT statement figured out, but couldn't get further than that.

Maybe you'll have more luck that I did?  Hope so!

Regards,

Chris

if you could send me screen shot or prototype what you want ,it will be Good for me.

Hello Guys,

This seems to be a great wish, so I will incorporate such a report into the core FA.

Any specific wishes. @Chris, please indicate the SELECT statement and column names.

/Joe

Hello again,

I Have tried to compile a 'Supplier Detailed Report'.

Download the attached zip file. Unpact and add/replace these 2 files

/reporting/rep205.php
/reporting/reports_main.php

And tell me if this is what you want. I have only printed the first contact. Otherwise the report will be huge.

/Joe
PS. I am awaiting your comments before committing it.

Post's attachments

reporting_supplier_detail.zip 4.7 kb, 3 downloads since 2013-01-28 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

joe wrote:

Hello again,

I Have tried to compile a 'Supplier Detailed Report'.

Download the attached zip file. Unpact and add/replace these 2 files

Good morning!  (YAWN!)  I did that, but it doesn't work on my system.  The progress bar runs for a split second and then that's it.

Btw, your SELECT statement is pretty much what I had so I won't post mine.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

Hi Joe

It's working fine in version 2.3.14 but under version 2.3.13, I get an error "Unknown report parameter type:ORIENTATION" on the page top but it actually generates the report when I click display supplier detail listing.

Thanks

I forgot to tell that orientation was first established in release 2.3.14.

/Joe

dvarsani wrote:

Hi Joe
It's working fine in version 2.3.14 but under version 2.3.13, I get an error....

I'm on 2.3.14 on Linux and it's not working.  I set "debug = 1" and "go_debug=1" in config.php and I get the following error messages:

include_once(../includes\db\crm_contacts_db.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /var/www/accounting/reporting/rep205.php at line 24
include_once(): Failed opening '../includes\db\crm_contacts_db.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in file: /var/www/accounting/reporting/rep205.php at line 24
Call to undefined function get_crm_persons() in /var/www/accounting/purchasing/includes/db/suppliers_db.inc on line 162

I changed the two "\" to "/" in line 24 and it now works but the Contact Information and Physical Location columns are displaying one row lower than the rest.  If I had upload capability, I'd post a screenshot, but I can't.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Chris

@chris.
Did you set the $go_debug flag in config.php to 1. This will trap any errors. Also look into the error_log in the FA /tmp folder.

/Joe

Sorry Chris, we overlapped each other.
The addresses in Physical was just to syncronize with the address fields in the Mailing Address.

I have made a dispaly of Website name, Dimension names also in column 2. There were space for that.

/Joe

14 (edited by chrison 01/28/2013 04:56:18 pm)

Yes, Joe, we did overlap!  LOL!

Thanks for the explanation about the layout.  The report does actually look okay.

Regards,

Chris

Ok, I am out of office for a while. I will replace the rep205.php file in above post later
And I will send it to the HG repository later.

Joe

Thanks for your hard work, Joe!

Regards,

Chris

This has now been sent to HG repository. The Customer Detail Report got a few fixes too.

/Joe

Hi Joe

How can I download updated customer detail report. There are few fields on customer detail report which do not show if longer than certain characters. Also this report do not show any more address lines than 4 which I think should be change to auto height.

Many thanks

Hi Joe

How can I download updated customer detail report. There are few fields on customer detail report which do not show if longer than certain characters. Also this report do not show any more address lines than 4 which I think should be change to auto height.

Many thanks

You can download it here.

Download, rename it to rep103.php, and replace in
/reporting/rep103.php

/Joe

Post's attachments

rep103.php1 10.1 kb, 4 downloads since 2013-01-29 

Hi Joe

On Supplier detail report, Physical address displays only first 3 address lines. Is there any way to change this? Also Tax_ID details is blank.

Thanks

Yes, sure there were some small bugs. Please download the zip file and replace the 2 reports in /reporting.

Tax_Id is not shown in customer detail. Will eventually come later.

If this is in supplier detail, then you must have forgotten to enter the Tax_id.

HG repository updated.

/Joe

Post's attachments

detail_reports.zip 5 kb, 4 downloads since 2013-01-29 

Hi Joe

Both the reports works fine now.

Many thanks for your prompt and hard work.

Hi Joe

There is no Item detail report showing list of items and setup details. Can we please have same type of report.

Many thanks

Sounds ok to me. When I have the spare time.

/Joe