1 (edited by clab 12/02/2008 07:27:14 pm)

Topic: Empty report menus

Hi,

I just upgraded to the 2.0.5 version and all report menus are empty.

General Ledger Reports
Customer and Sales Reports
Supplier and Purchasing Reports
and others lead to a page with no links other than "Back" which won't work either.

With go_debug=1 I got the following messages:

fopen(../company/1/js_cache/date_picker.js) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /home/ecome/public_html/FACES/includes/main.inc at line 69
fopen(../company/1/js_cache/JsHttpRequest.js) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /home/ecome/public_html/FACES/includes/main.inc at line 69
fopen(../company/1/js_cache/behaviour.js) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /home/ecome/public_html/FACES/includes/main.inc at line 69
fopen(../company/1/js_cache/utils.js) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /home/ecome/public_html/FACES/includes/main.inc at line 69
fopen(../company/1/js_cache/inserts.js) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /home/ecome/public_html/FACES/includes/main.inc at line 69

I was operating on company 1

For the time being I solved the problem with the following command:

cp -pr company/0 FACES/company/1

But I though you might want to fix this in a more elegant way.

Best regards,

Claude LaBadie

Re: Empty report menus

Yes, you are right, private subdirectories should be created for all existing companies. Thanks for pointing this out.

Janusz