Topic: Problem showing list on sales invoice against delivery or sales order

I donna if thats the correct topic , but when i make 2+ sale order or 2+deliveries then i click on invoice against sales delivery or against sales order ,

it shows only one transaction , and when i click invoice the next one shows and so on.,

i need to show them all in one list so that i become able to batch many deliveries or many sales order in one invoice.

would you please help

Re: Problem showing list on sales invoice against delivery or sales order

Look at your selections at the top of the form.

Have you All customers selected and is the date range ok etc.

/Joe

3 (edited by moataz 11/09/2012 02:25:31 pm)

Yes i did selected all locations and all items but there are no all customers  in the form , but yet still facing same problem, moreover i just made sales order and deliveries for only one customer that don't have branches neither different locations.

Strange, you should not be able to create sales orders without a customer branch. There must be something wrong in your installation.

Joe

yes there is branches associated with the customer , but what i meant that i don't use branching.

everything works just fine , just the problem that i can't find all the deliveries or sales order together in one page when i make invoices against them ,

it shows only one delivery or one sale order after i click on invoice it , it then shows the next

what i want is to see all orders in one page so i can use the batch button

Maybe you should change Query page size under 'Prefferences' to some number bigger 1 smile.
Janusz