Topic: can't login for first time

had to do manual install database looks fine but when I try to login I get wrong password error.  Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give...

Re: can't login for first time

Maybe some problem caused by password autofill during installation. Check your password hash according to:
https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=318
Janusz

Thanks for the reply... think it may have something to do with db config.  I have checked it several time and all looks ok  but it does not seem to connect to db.  I see no company listed in the drop down on the login page.  also after rewriting the db config  I now get the contents (like a de bug message) at the top of the screen.  The db check out ok in phpadmin  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Now working fine.  Thanks for the help

Dear All,

After Installation while loggin I got this message. Please help me out.

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/malliz/public_html/account/index.php on line 17

ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in file: /home/malliz/public_html/account/includes/session.inc at line 389

session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/malliz/public_html/account/index.php:17) in file: /home/malliz/public_html/account/includes/session.inc at line 29

session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in file: /home/malliz/public_html/account/includes/session.inc at line 83

session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/malliz/public_html/account/index.php:17) in file: /home/malliz/public_html/account/includes/session.inc at line 90

session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/malliz/public_html/account/index.php:17) in file: /home/malliz/public_html/account/includes/session.inc at line 90

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/malliz/public_html/account/index.php:17) in file: /home/malliz/public_html/account/includes/session.inc at line 395

Thank You
Riaz

riaz wrote:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/malliz/public_html/account/index.php on line 17

Talk to your site administrator to not block substantial php functions without which the application will not work (ini_set in this case).
janusz

you may be able to set these php.ini settings by placing one in the webroot of the shared box and it will work if PHP is used in cgi mode without even restarting the webserver.