1 (edited by scn 08/10/2011 04:43:14 am)

Topic: New Chart of Accounts for Thailand

I am evaluating frontaccounting for use in a small business operation but I need to create a COA for use in Thailand. From the forum I realize users are not able to set up their own COA. I can make a comma separated file for anyone who can make a COA for use by Thai companies.

Please can anyone tell me what are the fields and formats for the Comma Separated File of COA which can be converted easily?

Thank you all in advance.
SCN

Re: New Chart of Accounts for Thailand

Just send as much info into a CSV file to me and I will help you prepare the script for the COA.

You can send it to the contribute email on the Contact Us page.

/Joe

3 (edited by bazookaa 05/28/2012 04:47:22 am)

Hi scn,

Me too i am interested, i am in Thailand but no have time to handwriting all accounts, if you send me a comma separated file i can make a sql chart account

Please put file on www.cjoint.com it's very easy and write here the link

Regards

Joe,

Is the COA for Thailand available from Setup -> Maintenance -> Install/Activate Chart of Accounts?

If not, where can I get it for FrontAccounting?

Thanks,
Mahesh

If it is not availabe on the repository, we haven't got it as ready to go.

Joe

Joe,

I see that you helped few guys with the COA script for Thailand, in the same thread. Could you please let me know if I can get the same?

Thanks,
Mahesh

I am not at my working computer at present. Will have a look tomorrow.

Jor

Joe,

Just a gentle reminder. Did you get a chance to look into this?

Thanks,
Mahesh

I am terrible sorry. I haven't got any CSV file from user scn, so you will have to contact him via his forum email.

I was mistakenly thinking of a Vietnamese COA that was created.

If you can get your hand of a CSV file with the Thai Accounts, I can help you create the COA.

/Joe

Joe,

Not a problem and thanks for the update. Let me give a try and will get back to you in case I need any help.

Thanks,
Mahesh

11 (edited by durgamahesh 08/13/2012 07:39:08 am)

Joe,

I have the Thailand Chart of accounts with me in excel format. I have added English descriptions to it. Could you please help me out with the script for the same?

If you can give me your email ID, I can send you the excel file.

Thanks,
Mahesh

You can send it to joe dot hunt dot consulting at gmail dot com. Please change the  dot to a '.' and at with '@'. Sorry for the camouflage, but just in case for email harvesting.
I will try to help you with a COA.

/Joe

Joe,

Sent an email to you. Thanks for all your help.

-Mahesh

Joe/Mahesh,

Any luck with the COA for Thailand?  Mahesh, do you use Thai for your piece of FA or English?  I don't see any language files for Thai.  I am working on the Thai translation right now and once it is ready would upload it for others to use it. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with my translated stuff once it is ready to proofread it.

Joe, you have been terrific, I appreciate everything you are doing to upkeep FA.  I think we need to work on the tutorials a bit more........ let me know if I can contribute anything toward this.

Cheers,
Jan_JBB

Hello Jan_JBB,

I sent Mahesh a draft of the th_TH-general.sql COA about late August. Haven't heard from him though.

If we don't hear from Mahesh, I still have the draft I sent him. I can then put it here for download.

/Joe