Topic: meta_forward forces re-login

After meta_forwarding I get sometimes a new login page, sometimes not.
What could lead to a new login?
Any suggestions?
barney

Re: meta_forward forces re-login

I guess this depends on how long you entry the document. The only reason for displaying login page should be input timeout. This can be adjusted at Setup|Company Setup page.
Janusz

@Janusz:
No, this can't be the reason, as it happens at once, even if it takes just a few seconds to fill out the form and push the button which does the meta_forward.
Maybe I've done something wrong in the form-file. Is there something neccessary to include, like session.inc or so?
barney

Yes, sure. session.inc contains all the initialization calls necessary to create environment for application. This is the only file which have to be included in any page.
Janusz

And what about reports???
barney

All the reports have session.inc included for the same reason. Many helper functions defined in FA and called in reports depend on data stored in $_SESSION, so it should be included also here. If you want to debug reports in FA setting $pdf_debug =1 in your config.php temporarily can be useful. This will display generated PDF source in separate browser tab, giving you possibility to check the results for some kind of errors which otherwise are hidden.

Janusz

@ Janusz: Thanks!!!!

barney