Topic: Issues in Inventory and Item Module

I'm a new user to FA, I try to add items and add them to different locations, but it doesn't reflect in the inventory report.

Pls How do I handle this. I was expecting the allocated items to the locations to reflect in the inventory.

Thanks in aniticipation.

Re: Issues in Inventory and Item Module

Strange. Did you enter some transactions and set some values on the transactions?

Joe

If the items entered have 'Service' type set they will not appear in inventory.
Janusz

the items are not entered are services. they appear as inventory but when allocated to locations, they do not get deducted from the inventory or showed as they are allocated

What do you mean by allocation to locations. Are you doing some positive item adjustments?

Or are you doing som GRN entries?

Please tell us exactly what you are doing. Otherwise we ca't help you.

Joe

I have a default location that receives the goods from suppliers and distribute or allocate to stores and factory, is there a way to view the report of the stock that is been moved in the inventory?

You have an on screen inquiry, that shows the stock movements per location. It is in Item and Inventories tab, Inventory Item Movements. Does that work?

/Joe

When i try it i get the following error "The quantity entered is greater than the available quantity for this item at the source location : AP2 - Cap"

How do I go about it? Thanks for your help so far

I am not able to view reports from any of the modules. How do I solve this?