Topic: Draft and approve transaction

Sorry if this has already been discussed in forum I´ve perform search and find nothing about.
I think in lot organizations have to approve all the transaction by a senior or super administrator user
If it is possible have one transaction in draft status and after be approved by other user (the administrator) is very usefull
I don´t really know for what do the reverse transaction in Journal entry. Is the same?
Very nice work

Re: Draft and approve transaction

jose manuel wrote:

I don´t really know for what do the reverse transaction in Journal entry. Is the same? Very nice work

i haven't test this logic in fa, but in system we've used there is the same logic. you can create a big general journal consist of many entries. before you will post them, you can mark the button: save as template, reverse template, delete automatically. in case you've wrong in entries you open this template journal and post it again. both journals cannibalise each other.

3 (edited by serbanc 03/09/2012 03:10:50 pm)

Re: Draft and approve transaction

Adding some state information to documents (draft/posted/etc) can also be used at importing documents.

For instance, I am receiving a delivery from a supplier; prior to physical delivery, the supplier had sent an (say) XML/CSV/whatever file; a cron job can import such files, so that the data entry stage can be shortened - avoid entry errors.

If this can be implemented with cuurent model, then ignore me smile