Topic: Payroll

Are there any plans to have a payroll module, or is there an addon that will work?

Re: Payroll

Payroll would be an excellent addition to this package.

Payroll had a plethora of implications that could open a company to the IR$, at least in the US.

Would really like to add a commissioning module based on sales orders, Quotas and tiered percentages.

Thank you guys for your comments. Payroll has not been considered a task for FrontAccounting. But it might be possible for someone to write an add-on module.

The commissioning has been considered, and it would be possible by adding a couple of fields in the sales_person table. A major percent fields. A break field and a minor percent field. When we are doing something else that requires the change of the database tables, we would implement this. Then it would be easy to make a report per sales-person commissioning.

/Joe

Has this feature ever been implented?

Joe

If you mean the sales person listing, it has been implemented a long time.

/Joe

Do agree on above....

I think main concern is each country, will have different table, tax , contribution...but I dun think this is main problem.

Orange HRM does a fine job in the payroll and human resources management arena. It would be nice if one application did it all, but I am not aware of such an application, not open source anyway. I looked at integrating FA and Orange, but it didn't look cost effective. There isn't much in the way of overlapping features though and except in very small businesses those who use FA and Orange would likely not be the same individuals, so it didn't make much since to integrate. I am considering other integration projects as we are considering FA to replace a certain dominant proprietary application in this field.

I just wanted to point out that for the U.S. and Canada, the company I'm associated to has free payroll calculators available. I know it would be more ideal to have a payroll module or something that plugs into Frontaccounting, nevertheless I wanted to post this in case it helps someone.

Canada:
http://helpsme.com/tools/free-canadian-payroll-tax-deductions-calculator

U.S.A.
http://helpsme.com/tools/us-payroll-calculators

Interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.
Janusz

is there any  HR and pay roll module download ?

Wiki-ed it

Payroll is such a vast, country- and even state- customised thing, it would be utterly impossible to do a pay module in a G/L or ERP package. Sorry, but it's a simply unrealistic question. Once you look into your payroll functional requirements, you'll see why.

I was developed HR & Payroll module, Please contact with mon@eurobanglait.com

The idea is to make a highly simplified payroll module in FA  to hold employees particulars and payslip tables with a defaults table for the ensuing month field defaults. The Country / State specifics can be used to extend this module.

16 (edited by kvvaradha 09/29/2016 01:39:14 pm)

I have developed payroll with employee profile and attendance management and loan.  You can contact me for pricing.  Also you watch it here.  Video

Demo credential

Payroll and HRM

Username : demouser
Password : password

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

17 (edited by kvvaradha 12/26/2016 09:31:19 am)

I have Some extended Versions of  HRM. i have different packs and also available to work in different requirements.

Kvcodes HRM

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes